Monday 16 July 2012

Chapter 1.13 Love, Love, Love

"You look so much like your mother did," Jade said, as I came out in my wedding dress, my mothers as well. Alexander and I had decided to have the wedding as soon as possible, so Jade and Santoz could just extend their trip
"Thanks that means alot," I said feeling like I was going to start crying.
"Wow you look exactly like your mother looked like in that dress, I mean what I think she would have looked like," Braden told me as he came in.

Orignally Santoz was going to walk me down the aisle, but Braden had asked saying it was his fathers biggest regret that he couldn't walk my mother down the aisle and he had wanted to remedy that. How could I refuse? Plus I was hoping it would give me time to ask him about China, but I remembered I couldn't do that because I had promised Alexander.
I smiled at him, "You lot are going to make me cry."                        
Ariel came again after going to answer a phone call, "Victorias not coming apparently shes to busy with the twins, Nicole and Lani," she told us and you could tell she was annoyed.
"Thats alright," I said secretly happy.
"Anyway are we ready, I have a flight to catch, so lets go," Braden said and I couldn't help but giggle. Braden had this way of completly ignoring social conventions.
                                                                 
"Okay," I said.

Avalanche City- Love, Love, Love - Listen to the song as your read

Girl I say if only life would lean our way
Well you and me, we'd run away to be wherever our adventure waits
 
And time would be a distant memory, nobody could tell us to stay
Well I've been dreaming ever since I've seen you, heaven when you came my way

I heard you heart say love love love
I heard your heart say love love love

I heard your heart say love love love
I heard your heart say love love love

Oh it seems awfully hard for us to find at all
And all these tears will wash away and we'll be clean, but we'll have nothing more

Well I can say there'll come another day where money and our time affords
And on our hands our wrinkles understand we never really wanted more

I heard your heart say love love love
I heard your heart say love love love

I heard your heart say love love love
I heard your heart say love love love

And all the life about to go is in my mind
Cause all the loudest voices in the world are never right

I heard your heart say love love love
I heard your heart say love love love

I heard you heart say love love love
I heard your heart say love love love

Wooaahh love love love
Wooaahh love love love

Wooaahh love love love
Wooaahh love love love


"I love you," I whispered.
"I love you too," Alexander whispered back.

No comments:

Post a Comment